Requirements for becoming a CPS-Contracted Property Manager
- Active license in compliance with state requirements
- Evidence of valid E&O insurance in the amount of $100,000 or greater
- Acceptance of CPS’ Master Property Management Agreement, Fee Schedule, and corresponding Property Manager Guidelines
- Positive Better Business Bureau rating
- Property management experience of 5 years or greater
- Operating account/cash flow to manage a net 30 day reimbursement timeline
If you are interested in joining our network of professionals, please contact us using the email provided below. Include your name and preferred method of contact and we will get back to you shortly.